For 2016 my blog will be experimenting with Google Trends.
The goal of this Google Trends Experiment will be to see how much web traffic and AdSense revenue I can increase by leveraging the daily stories and trends happening in the world. To facilitate the trends I will rely solely on the data provided by Google Trends and rewrite these stories in my own words as brief news blurbs to my blogs’ new trends category.
While I will purposefully do little on my end to promote these news blurbs as I want to see what type of organic increase, if any, happens. I will refrain from trying to promote via social media, bookmarking and general SEM efforts for each post as that could skew my results.
My Google Trends Experiments
- Supreme Court Could Allow up to 5 Million Immigrants to Work Legally in the US
- Was last night’s debate all about Sanders or did Hilary win?
- The future of Bitcoin isn’t looking good
- Scorecards for UFC Fight Night 81 Sunday Jan 17 Updates and Live Results
- Iran to Buy 114 Airbus Aircraft for Iran Air
- Sanction Lifted, Americans Freed and Nuclear Compliance – Is This A New Iran?
- 2016 Oscar Nominations Include “The Revenant” and “Mad Max: Fury Road”
- British Actor Alan Rickman Has Died of Cancer at Age 69
- Iran Releases Captured U.S. Navy Crew Members – Update