For 2016 my blog will be experimenting with Google Trends.
The goal of this Google Trends Experiment will be to see how much web traffic and AdSense revenue I can increase by leveraging the daily stories and trends happening in the world. To facilitate the trends I will rely solely on the data provided by Google Trends and rewrite these stories in my own words as brief news blurbs to my blogs’ new trends category.
While I will purposefully do little on my end to promote these news blurbs as I want to see what type of organic increase, if any, happens. I will refrain from trying to promote via social media, bookmarking and general SEM efforts for each post as that could skew my results.
My Google Trends Experiments
- Rihanna’s Work Ft. Drake Spawns YouTube Trolls Posting Fake Songs
- Texas Grand Jury Clears Planned Parenthood of any Wrong Doing
- Kanye West to debut new album ‘Swish’ at New York’s Madison Square Garden
- Jerry Falwell Jr. Endorses Donald Trump
- Hoax or False Alarm of Gunfire at Naval Medical Center San Diego
- Anthony Weiner Sexting Scandal Documentary is Premiers at Sundance
- Florida Doctor Vandalizes Uber Driver and Trashes Car
- Chelsea Handler Responds To Heather McDonald’s Claim She ‘Lived In Fear’ Working For Her
- Jennifer Lawrence will play Marita Lorenz in new Fidel Castro’s lover Film