Do you need a new data center?
Most data centers offer much room for improvement, and these questions will help you discover if yours is one of them:
- Are you following efficiency best practices that can add capacity?
- Do you know that you’re getting everything you should from your assets; what are your utilization rates?
- Do you have dead servers sitting around wasting capacity?
- What percentage of servers have you virtualized; can you boost that?
- Are your racks as dense as they could be?
- Are you/can you take advantage of new, more efficient technologies?
Disruption: Big Data and Analytics
Insight is the key to disruption—changing the status quo. Cisco solutions for data centers and real-time analytics can help you connect everything, everywhere and analyze it in real time, giving you the insight you need to take your organization to the edge of innovation.
Speed: Private and Hybrid Cloud
Cisco hybrid-ready cloud solutions take business agility, velocity, and compliance to the next level. With flexible consumption and deployment models and secure workload portability, you can build a private or hybrid cloud faster while dramatically reducing risks. Adding public cloud resources is easy because Cisco ONE Enterprise Cloud Suite manages all your clouds with a single tool.
Efficiency: SDN and Integrated Infrastructure
Automating your data center can make your IT organization work better, easier, and more efficiently. Integrated infrastructure optimizes private, public, and hybrid environments. SDN provides a more agile and programmable network. Together, they’ll give your organization better results and a new level of efficiency.
Performance: Servers and Applications
There’s no separating business performance from application performance. Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) powers the next wave of applications with a radical server architecture packed with innovations, such as Cisco Service Profiles and Cisco SingleConnect, that dramatically simplify deploying and managing applications.